1.In reversible reaction which of the following molecules is formed
2.lymph nodes size:
- Greater than ½ inch or 12 mm
- Greater than 1 inch or 24 mm
- Smaller than ½ inch or 12 mm
- Greater than 2 inches or 48 mm
3.Bacteria which is 600μm long and 80μm thick is
- E coli
- Epulopiscium fishelsoni
4. Lipids store double amounts of energy as compared to carbohydrates because of
- High Proportion of Oxygen
- High C-O Ratio
- High Proportion of C-H
- Low Proportion of C
Why do lipids store so much more energy than carbohydrates? Therefore, when the greater number of electrons around the carbon atoms in fatty acids are transferred to oxygen (when the fatty acids are oxidized), more energy is released than when the same process happens to carbohydrates.
5. Photo sensitive materials would emit electron ls if excited by photons beyond a threshold. To cross the threshold would increase
- Intensity of light
- Wavelength of light
- Frequency of light
- Voltage of source
6. Gene of baldness can express only in the presence of hormone
7.Antigens are made of
- All of The Above
Blood group ABO antigens are present both as glycolipids and as glycoproteins on the red cell membrane.
Any enzymes, transporters, structural proteins, antigens, adhesins, and toxins are lipoproteins. Examples include plasma lipoprotein
8.Myelin sheath contains .
- All Of The Above
The myelin sheath is characterized by a high proportion of lipids (70%–85%) and consequently a low proportion of proteins (15%–30%). In contrast, most biological membranes have approximatively equivalent ratio of proteins to lipids (50% lipid/50% protein).Myelin is composed of about 40% water and the dry mass is composed of about 80% lipids and 20% protein. The mainly lipid composition of the myelin gives it a white hue, hence the reference to the brain’s “white matter.” The main lipid found in myelin is a glycolipid called galactocerebroside.
9.The sugar in ATP is
ATP is a nucleotide consisting of an adenine base attached to a ribose sugar, which is attached to three phosphate groups.
10.Tongue is a/an