Recipe to Prepare A1/TNE Buffer for DNA Extraction From Blood
Step by Step Recipe of A1/TNE Buffer for DNA Extraction From Blood
- Add the following to 800ml of distilled H2O
Tris base = 12.1g
Sodium EDTA/Na2EDTA.2H2O = 3.7g
Adjust pH to 7.4 with concentrated HCl
Adjust volume to 1L with additional distilled H2O
Store at Room Temperature.
You can Also Prepare these also
- How Much NaCl is Required to Prepare 50ml of 6M NaCl Solution.?
- What is the molarity of a solution containing 10g of NaOH in 500mL of solution?
- How To Prepare DEPC Treated Water In Labs
- How To Prepare 50X TAE Buffer (Tris-Acetate EDTA Buffer)?
- How To Prepare Potato Dextrose Agar (PDA) Media
- How to Prepare Lysis Buffer For DNA Extraction From Blood?
- How To Prepare 0.5M EDTA(Ethylene-Di-Amine-Tetra-Acetic Acid) PH 8.0?